Sunday, April 15, 2007

Dear Friend

First I say Best wishes for happiness straight from my heart!!!!
I heard you step into new life.
I'm really glad about that.
You are most awesome people in SL and I'm big fan of you always.


Anyway, I think life is like mountain.
It’s beautiful when you view from far.
Climbing is hard, but mountain gives you awesome view often.
Ofcourse, view from mountain top is so Suteki that you know.
When you look back after you go down, mountain is beautiful as usual.

Now you've began to climbing new mountain.
I know you can see beautiful view now.
And you know it will not be a only flat road.

So, mountain is beautiful.
Life is beautiful.


I wish your life should be more more mooooooore SUTKI than ever.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cher Harrington said...

You are so sweet :)

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home