Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas from TenraHappy holyday folks! It's 0:45 am 25 Dec. in japan. This mean I have a Chrsitmas lil faster than you most of SL players.

Anyway I took this photo 23 Dec. evening at Minato-Mirai Yokohama. Every lights of letters are candle in a glass. It's so SUTEKI, isn't it?
Like other visitor attractions or major shopping malls, here Minato-Mirai was in big crowd. So I had have waiting 25min to release the shutter at the right moment there are no one.
Oh, hey, do you know Yokohama? It's 30miles south from Tokyo, exotic town by the sea. There are mixed atmosphere with history, open, and modernism. I love to live in this town.

This is my Greeting card for you, and you can download and modify this picture for your card.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home