Sunday, June 25, 2006

SpaceNight

spacenightI had a party yesterday named "Space Night" at Togenkyo the Japanese community sim. My friend Terrace and Kenji organized it, so I could furnished my new product Nautily chair SpaceNight model (You can see them in the picture, under the title board of SpaceNight) as prize of lot. The party was big success. Organizers were so good, DJ was cool, Buider was fantastic. Many awesome peoples (who speak Japanese or other) came and enjoyed dance, conversation, and fireworks as audience participants.

I met some of newbie Japanese there. They said SL is great relaxed game. That's right. There are no goal or mission to clear the game, just play as player likes similar to real life. I realized it again with to join as one of sponsors.



---------------------------------

The prize chair I furnished was sent to Ms. Luann. Thanks to get!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home