Thursday, June 22, 2006

KAGU

I'm now getting ready to start selling my product. Mostly of those are furniture such as chairs, benches, and tables. I would make my products relaxing and sophisticated taste so I create them of varied colors and simple low-lag form. [ All products have over 10 colors varied per each model, and most of producs are created to be less than 7 prims. ]

And I named my first shop's title "KAGU". Mascot is the clorful shadow of a bird in the logo. KAGU is from a very unique species "Kagu" live in highlands of the island of New Caledonia. Yes, it's New Caledonia! We can feel sophisticated then relaxed air from that name. I wish you take such feel from my product. Interestingly, "Kagu" is the word means furniture in Japanese actually.

Anyway the word KAGU must be pronounced [ kəg ] like RUG [ rəg ], not [ kājoō ].


-----------------------------------------

KAGU will be launched early in July 2006.
I can show you my new products in a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home