Sunday, April 29, 2007

Be a lonely once a while

Since I get back in SL, everday I'd met my old friends or made a new friends and enjoy chat with them. It's really suteki time for me.

Today, for change of pace, I decided to go out to find cafe that suteki for me.
I watched many cafe in my inventory I landmarked have lost from world.
As you know in this SL, everything changes as roller coaster, peoples, clubs, shops, companys, and even lands...

So I did search after search, jump after jump to find suteki cafe.
Ofcourse I've got one, and have a quiet lonely calm time with sound of ocean wave for a while.

Lonelyness is not so bad on "chat based" world SL once a while.
It's another suteki side of this game.

2 Comments:

Blogger maxmax said...

hi Tenra !

It is cool blog i love it!

please come to my place any time you can.

have a good holiday & have a fun to SL!

see you ! kiss

maxmax

8:22 AM  
Blogger t said...

Hey maxmax!!
Thanks to post!

It was really nice that I ran into you.
I gotta appriciate to hajime and SL.

Anyway I'll keep in spend my time on your suteki cafe.
See you soon maxmax!!

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home