Sunday, June 11, 2006

About me

Tenra SkolnickI'm Tenra Skolnick in the game of SL(Second Life). When I'm on the game I like to talk with peoples who come from all over the world. Please talk to when you see me, not hesitate. It's really exciting for me.
Thankfully, I've got very SUTEKI* friends now. They make my SL great.

In the RL(real life) I live in Japan now. I love this country cuz there are many beautiful landscape, good foods, and awesome peoples.
Anyway, I like cooking in RL, I guess it's useless skill for creating something in SL though. When I cook delicious cuisine, nobody can't eat that in SL, lol.

そうそう、日本語での投稿ももちろん大歓迎です。
英語での表現もまだまだ練習中の身ですし、どうぞお気軽に一言残してって下さると嬉しいです。


*SUTEKI is one of most favorite word in Japanese. It means "cool", "nice", or "beautiful". I wish you make sense out of this word and try to use.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Suteki :) Love your site and I need to see your shop! You are a great wonderful friend Tenra, so glad I have met you.

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for to post a comment cher! I AM GLAD TO MEET YOU TOO. You are one of the most important friends in SL. And you know I'm a very big fan of you as a DJ then as a person. hehe

Anyway the KAGU will not start as a shop as we call, it's like a flea market at this time. I begin it small and slowly. So I can grow it up.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tenra! You posted a pic from Steelfist Club LOL, that was wonderful fun and yes very crazy! Hope to see you at Quintzee on Thursday, don't make me come and get you now :)

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoops, that comment was from me, Cher :)

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home